Halloween party ideas 2015





The 'One Life' music concert is a series of music concerts initiated in Abuja, December 2016.

It is a platform which provides upcoming Artists an opportunity to showcase their potentials and talents.

This year the #OneLifeMusicConcert will be hosted in Umuahia, Abia state.

The show promises to thrill with back-to-back jaw dropping entertainment that is sure to leave you begging for more

powered by: Isn/One Life/Kajazina Resorts/Hero Lager/ Mp3banger.com /officialabolarin.blogspot.com 





































Date: Sunday 30th July
Time: 6pm till dawn
Venue: Kajazina Resorts, Amuzukwu; the street after Shoprite, Gate,Umuahia. 
Gate: Reg 300 | Vip 500 | After 10pm 500
Free for all ladies before 8pm

For info/enquires contact
Barr. Tochukwu - 07035401440
Iyke Illomz - 09034271712
IB - 08131219446
M-kool - 08066377701








Ten Chinese Super League clubs say they have paid off debts related to player wages, bonuses and transfers after 13 of them were threatened with expulsion.

Shanghai Shenhua, who signed Argentine striker Carlos Tevez in January on what are believed to be among the highest wages in world football, and Oscar’s Shanghai SIPG are among the top-tier clubs who say their books are now clean.

The Chinese Football Association said in a statement published by one team that the Asian Football Confederation had asked 18 top flight and lower league clubs on July 11 to clear their debts by an August 15 deadline.

The teams were warned that they could be banned from all AFC matches and next season’s Chinese league if they failed to send proof of payment by then.



As of Wednesday, 10 CSL clubs including Paulinho’s Guangzhou Evergrande, big-spending Shanghai SIPG and Shenhua said they had cleared their books of debt.

The CSL has 16 teams and only three had not been sent a debt notice.

The debt situation of three other clubs — Fabio Cannavaro’s Tianjin Quanjian, Tianjin Teda and Liaoning Hongyun — was unclear.

Reigning CSL champions Evergrande said two of the payments involved were settled in December and January.

“We do not owe any back fees,” the club said in a statement late Tuesday on China’s Twitter-like Weibo website, amid fears that mass expulsions could wreck the CSL, which has gained in international prominence after a series of big-name signings.

SIPG, who also shelled out on Oscar’s Brazilian international team-mate Hulk for a similarly eye-watering sum, said they had paid the fees mentioned by AFC in October last year.

“Our club does not have any back fee problem on salary, bonuses and player transfer,” SIPG said.

Shenhua said they have paid 90 percent of the fees highlighted by the AFC but the rest was not settled because the other sides never supplied bank account numbers.

Shenhua’s spokesman said the club have asked lawyers to make contact with the relevant parties about the rest of the payment and downplayed the issue as “a false alarm”.

The three CSL clubs with no apparent debt were Henan Jianye, Yanbian Fude and Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng.

AFP

Image result for Neymar



Gerard Pique has sparked panic at Barcelona after appearing to backtrack on his ‘he stays’ tweet on teammate Neymar, target of a blockbuster transfer by Paris Saint Germain.

“Doubts, doubts and more doubts,” ran the headline Wednesday on the front page of Catalan daily Sport above a photo of the striker lost deep in thought.

PSG are trying to lure the 25-year-old Brazilian to France and are ready to pay off his 222 million euro ($256.8 million) release clause and make the player the best-paid footballer on the planet.

Last week Pique took to social media to say “he’s staying” – but when pressed on the matter Tuesday ahead of a pre-season friendly in the United States against Manchester United he was less sure of himself.



“It’s a personal opinion from the conversation that I had with him and my intuition,” Pique said.

“But it’s not official,” he added. “And it’s not for me to say if he’s going to stay or not.”

The position sent a shudder down the spine at Barcelona.

“Pique retracts and feeds the uncertainty,” the newspaper Sport said.

“The situation is eroding confidence at the club,” columnist Tomas Andreu wrote in Sport.

“What really hurts here is the silence of the player himself, which in the end says a great deal.”

Neymar departed the stadium without addressing reporters after starring in a 2-1 win over Juventus on Saturday.

“They (the club) did not expect the negotiations with PSG and the player to go this far,” he said.

At the same press conference, the Argentine defender Javier Mascherano said he had told Neymar to carefully weigh up the pros and cons.

Mascherano added all the players, including Lionel Messi, had spoken the player to ask him to stay.

AFP





Image result for Coutinho
Barcelona are expected to make an improved offer for Philippe Coutinho to Liverpool after the Brazillian reportedly agreed personal terms with the Spanish giants.

According to reports in Spain, the Catalans, who had an intial £72m bid rejected, will test Reds manager Jurgen Klopp’s resolve to keep the 25-year-old with an improved offer that could be as much as £89.5m.

With PSG hovering around Barcelona’s forward, Neymar, bringing Coutinho to the Nou Camp may persuade him to stay.

However, Coutinho to Nou Camp may not be easy picking for Barca as he only signed a new contract with Liverpool to 2022 back in January.


Image result for apc


Kayode Idowu, in Damaturu

A former Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Alhaji Jibrin Maigari; two former National Assembly members; and a state legislator have defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress in Yobe State.

Addressing a press conference on Wednesday in Damaturu, the Yobe State Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Abubakar Bakabe, said the PDP chieftains with thousands of their supporters would be officially received into the party tomorrow.

Abubakar described the defection of the PDP chieftains as “a turning point in the political history of the state.”



He said, “arrangement has been completed for the reception of the former minister of state foreign affairs, Alhaji Jibrin Maigari, former PDP Board of Trustees member Alhaji Mohammed Shettima Saleh, former members of House of Representatives Alhaji Suleman Ishaku and Alhaji Mohammed Kori and, erstwhile member of the State Assembly, Nasiru Hassan Yusuf.” 






The Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Professor Itse Sagay, SAN,  has advocated stiff punishment for senior legal counsels who obstruct or frustrate legal proceedings on high-profile corruption cases.

Sagay, who spoke on Tuesday at a media roundtable by a human rights advocacy group, the Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project, noted that such punishment for SANs must include denial of the right of appearance in such corruption cases.

In his paper, Sagay also urged prosecuting counsel in grand corruption cases “to apply to reinstate any case struck out for want of prosecution. In cases requiring appeal, the authorities must apply for leave to appeal out of time, and prepare evidence and legal arguments thoroughly, including by inviting consultants to advise.”

According to Sagay, prosecuting authorities must “Insist on full application of Sections 306 and 396 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, namely: No stay of proceedings under any circumstances – S. 306.Any preliminary objection must be taken together with the substantive issue – S. 396(2), and hearings shall be on a daily basis, but in exceptional cases, adjournments not to be in excess of 14 working days, may be granted. Such adjournments not to exceed 5 in any proceedings – S. 396 (3) and (4).”



Sagay also recommended that “A High Court Judge who is elevated whilst presiding over a criminal case, should be allowed to conclude the case without any effect on his new status. The Head of various Courts, namely Chief Justice of Nigeria; President, Court of Appeal; Chief Judge of the Federal High Court; and Chief Judges of State High Courts, should be sensitized about the very critical nature of the fight against high-level official corruption to Nigeria’s development and the welfare of its peoples.”

Sagay’s other recommendations read in part: “Pending the establishment of a Special Crimes Court for the whole country, Criminal Divisions should be created in the Federal and State High Courts. Specially vetted and selected Judges, known for integrity and self-discipline should be posted to man such Courts.”

“It is very important to deploy the Administration of Criminal Justice Monitoring Committee and Civil Society Groups to monitor all high profile corruption cases on a day to day basis (i) to ensure that corruption cases are heard speedily and in full compliance with Sections 306 and 396 of the ACJA, (ii) to report non-compliance by any Judge to the National Judicial Council (NJC).”

“All suspected proceeds of crime should be placed under temporary forfeiture during the trial of a high-profile person. Prosecuting authorities should resort to Non-Conviction Based Asset forfeiture, where proof beyond reasonable doubt is difficult to achieve because of technicalities. Prosecuting authorities should also consider resorting frequently to the Plea Bargaining Provisions of ACJA in order to save time and state resources.”





A man in his 20s and suspected to be of Arab origin, has cut off his penis.
Police alleged that he was high on illicit drug, which made him to behave in bizarre manner.
The incident happened in Chicago, United States, where the man was seen walking around naked.
The police had fired a taser at him in order to incapacitate him temporarily.
They then arrested him.
Everything happened after he had cut off his own manhood.
See the video, courtesy, LL:
Video Player







Success Nwogu, Ilorin

A middle aged man identified simply as Atere has died allegedly after a sex romp with his mistress.

Our correspondent in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital gathered in Wednesday that Atere who was married to four wives lived at Upper Gaa-Odota area of Ilorin.

The incident was said to have happened at a hotel at Upper Gaa-Odota.


 
It was learnt that Atere had just returned to Ilorin after visiting one of his wives who lives at Iseyin in Oyo State.

Sources who preferred anonymity said Atere later borrowed a car from one of his friends so as to go out with his mistress. He was said to have later checked in in the hotel.

They added that after some time the mistress came out of the room and left the hotel.

It was learnt that some lodgers and workers in the hotel initially did not suspect any bad development.

The sources said that when Atere did not come out from the room, the lodgers and the workers became suspicious. They were said to have stormed the room only to see the naked lifeless body of Atere.

They were said to have reported the incident at Adewole Police Station.

The Kwara State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ajayi Okansomi confirmed that he got a report of a man who died.

He, however, said he had yet to get details of how the man died.

He added that investigation into the matter had commenced.

A yet to be identified man was shot dead by some dare devil armed robbers around Tetlow Road by School Road Junction, Owerri in Imo state today July 26th. According to an eyewitness, Obi Bright Chinweuba, the robbers seem to have trailed the deceased from a distance to the point where they shot him inside his Lexus RX 300 Jeep, dispossessed him of his cash and left him in the pool of his blood. 



{picture#https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12669710_1289038414445550_5320845226751686007_n.jpg?oh=94e9c0656a88f1b76fae2b6f635ab14e&oe=579ABC68} Ask me one on one. {facebook#https://facebook..com/hpelumi} {twitter#https://twitter.com/abolarinsblog} {google#https://gmail.com/officialabolarin} {pinterest#https://pinterest.com/officialabolarin} {youtube#https://youtube.com/officialabolarin} {instagram#https://instagram.com/officialabolarin}
Powered by Blogger.