Applications are invited for membership into The Sarz Academy Foundation by the Trustees of the Non-governmental organization. The organization is aimed at using Art to foster Creativity, innovation, advocacy, legacy and leadership among Nigerian Youths. The Organisation under the Leadership of the renowned award winning Nigerian sound producer SARZ aka “BeatsBySarz'
The Organization whose aims and objectives are:
1. CREATIVITY through Art which includes but not limited to music, sound, drama, graphic designs, plays, drawings, fashion. Educating youths to express creativity through their artistic talents and skills in other to empower them economically, socially, and mentally. All in the effort to make Nigeria a fast growing Economy at all times and to project as a positive image for Africa.
2. INNOVATION through Art which includes but not limited to music, sound, drama, graphic designs, plays, drawings, fashion. Inspiring youth to create, invent, innovate and “beat Conventions” to solve problems and challenges facing the Nigerian society and Africa as home for all.
3. LEADERSHIP through Art which includes but not limited to music, sound, drama, graphic designs, plays, drawings, fashion. Advocating this leadership to African youths to take responsibilities and become an active agent of the Nigerian society and African continent.
4. LEGACY through Art which includes but not limited to music, sound, drama, graphic designs, plays, drawings, fashion. Teach, lead and Inspire youths to create institutions, brands, personality and records that inspires future generations in the bid to create a greater Nigeria and a forever growing Africa.
5. ADVOCACY through Art which includes but not limited to music, sound, drama, graphic designs, plays, drawings, fashion. To Advocate for the core values of the organization and to also advocate for a healthier, safer, secured, peaceful, hygienic, corruption-free, youth inspiring, Gender equal and free Africa.
Applicants are subject to eligibility criteria who must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible to participate in Maiden Session of The Sarz Academy session and become a member;
√ I will be aged between 15 (my Guardian/Parent shall give accent) and 25 at the start of the event
√I am committed to upholding the values of the Academy
√ I am fluent in English – the working language of the Academy
√ I confirm that I am medically fit to participate in the platform
√ I am able to fulfil the requirement of the Entries
√ I am willing to share knowledge, experience and space with fellow trainees
√ I am willing to be an active participant and to spread the values and outcomes of the Academy
√ I am willing to dedicate 18 calendar months within 2 years to the cause and values the Academy shall be involved in.
√ I am willing to be responsible for my personal expenses during the Period of training and exposure under the Academy
√ I have innate and good knowledge of one or more of the following productions tools
· Have innate knowledge of one or more DAW (Digital Audio Workstation preferably Logic Pro and Fruity Loops)
· Have a personal Laptop ( Minimum Requirement: 4gb ram, Intel core i5, 300gb Hard Disk)
· Submit a 1-minute length personally produced beat (mp3 format) to email@example.com
· Also send brief bio detailing name, sex, age (within age requirement above), brief history of studio and production experience/credits to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Active Social Media account on Facebook (www.facebook.com/beatsbysarz), Twitter and Instagram ( required to follow TheSarzAcademy on Instagram and Twitter platforms)
· basic skills in use of musical instruments is an advantage.
√ I am willing to use my Social media platforms to advocate for the cause of the Academy and her tenets.
The Maiden Session
After Successful Applicants have been chosen via a very careful process with preference to Gender equality. The following shall be the course of the session:
Duration: The session will be conducted 3 days in a week for at least 6 weeks and the lessons shall focus on production, music business, humanitarian service, advocacy, leadership and Legal class.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Expenses: The Organization will only be responsible for the trainings and activities during the session. All personal expenses shall be handled by the selected Applicants. The organization shall not be responsible for any personal needs, transportation, lodging, and feeding.
Project: The Successful Applicants after the session shall be involved in a world class music project where all skills acquired shall be put to use. During the project Successful applicants will have opportunities to engage with Top Nigeria and African Artistes and celebrities. Applicants will be inducted to become members and beneficiaries of the prestigious organization.
1. Successful Applicants shallbecome members of the Academy
2. Successful Applicants shall have access to top-notch Music and Production business class
3. Successful Applicants shall be assigned for employment opportunities by the organization
4. Successful Applicants shall gain exposure into the creating revenues with their creativity, and using such creativity for advocacy and societal development